As Registrar you will register patients to ensure data collected is correct for the purpose of hospital record and billing.
- Performs admission/registration, pre-admission/pre-registration process and financial functions.
- Performs reception functions.
- Performs Order Entry functions.
- Performs collection functions.
- Serves as a backup to other staff members (escorting patients to other areas, delivering medical records to other areas, obtaining test results, etc.), as required. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of one year of registration experience in hospital or related healthcare setting, required.
- Knowledge of ICD 9 or CPT-4
- Typing 35 wpm, required.
- Ability to use general office equipment, required
- Good verbal and written communication skills, required.