The Ideal Candidate MUST Have: Interview & provide education to patient for financial planning for dental treatment. Contact insurances to verify treatment eligibility, claim status & prior authorization status. Assist dentist with denials & peer to peer review. Oversee all billing statements & invoices for payment accuracy. Address & patient financial concerns or complaints. Work directly with office manager & billing company in reference to any outstanding balances. Minimum 1 year Dental experience required, 3 yrs preferred.
- 2 years experience as a Registrar/Registration Clerk
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet and greet and schudle patinets on the Edge and or IDX schudling system.
- Excellent Phone Skills
Benefits: What we offer you!
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "