New York, NY
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree required
- Two years minimum experience in medical practice.
- Ability to effectively triage calls from patients to ensure appropriate scheduling.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Empathetic with patients' needs and concerns.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Conducts a daily review of schedule status for the remainder of the week and the following two weeks.
- Schedules all appointments with the appropriate physician.
- Confirms appointments daily.
- Cancels and reschedules appointments as necessary; conducts follow-up on no-shows.
- Monitors and modifies the physicians' daily schedules.
- Creates the scheduling calendar from month to month.
- Miscellaneous Duties
Benefits: What we offer you!
- Dedicated recruiter that specializes in your field.
- Competitive Rates.
- Sign-on, Completion and Referral Bonuses.
- Weekly Pay.
- Transit Benefits.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Vacation Pay,
- Sick Pay.
- Direct Deposit, Live Check or Pay Card.
" We have a passion for healthcare and those that deliver it! "