Social Worker - LMSW/MSW
New York, NY
The social worker is responsible for providing culturally competent and sensitive clinical interventions for clients as part of a clinical team in a community medical/mental health setting and maintaining case management using company record keeping system.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Treatment of patients and provide referrals, access to benefits or care management, and crisis interventions as needed.
- Supporting the client, families, and caregivers with economic, psychosocial needs, community resources.
- Participates in the interdisciplinary team meeting and collaborates with nurses, physicians, vendors, clients care coordinators, and other agencies regarding patient care.
- Maintaining working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.
- Coordinates activities with other health team members to ensure optimal patient care and communication of pertinent findings
- Perform additional duties as necessary or identifies by social work manager,
- Valid License in Social Work issued by NYSED (LMSW)
- Minimum one year experience
Full time Position