Surgical Tech - Operating Room
We currently have exceptional opportunities for Certified Surgical Technicians to perform " scrub duties necessary to assure the delivery of sterile, functional instrumentation, equipment and supplies during surgical procedures; perform related duties such as:
- Assist in maintaining aseptic and sterile techniques in selecting, cleaning and preparing supplies, and equipment to be used in surgical or clean procedures.
- Obtain appropriate sterile and unsterile items needed for procedure, assisting in set up and break down of procedure
- Assist with cleaning, sterilizing, sorting, storing, and the maintenance of instruments and equipment following surgical procedures.
- Maintain records of parts and supplies, operating procedures used, and laboratory tests performed.
- Keep accurate records throughout the procedure such as counts, specimens, medications and implants; properly cares for specimens.
- Secure dressings after incision closure.