Unit Receptionist - Administrative
- Answers and screens all incoming calls
- Meets, greets and directs visitors
- Maintains clerical supplies and office equipment
- Will work closely with staff to manage numerous events
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as assignedMinimum
- High school graduate or equivalency certificate with at least six (6) months of related experience. Candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish.Preferred Qualifications
Computer literate with strong experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), have excellent organizational skills, including excellent attention to details. Must be dependable, flexible, detail-oriented, and an effective team player with strong, service minded work ethic. Must be poised and at ease interacting and communicating with community members and leaders in addition to all levels of faculty, management and staff.